Research shows that creative work, including good design, drives customer preference, loyalty, and a willingness to pay a premium. And those benefits translate into tangible revenues for brands.
Businesses that invest in creative are 85% more likely to be financially successful, the infographic shows. The challenge? Some 77% of teams say there is increased pressure to be more productive than more creative at work.
How can marketing and creative teams balance creativity with productivity? And why should companies care?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Direct Response Copywriting: How to Craft Copy That Converts [Infographic]
- How to Make Your Content Work Harder: Seven Fatty Phrases to Avoid in Your Writing
- The Proverb Effect (And How Marketers Can Use It): Author Ron Ploof on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Brand Storytelling Framework From Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 2019 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends