Research shows that creative work, including good design, drives customer preference, loyalty, and a willingness to pay a premium. And those benefits translate into tangible revenues for brands.
Businesses that invest in creative are 85% more likely to be financially successful, the infographic shows. The challenge? Some 77% of teams say there is increased pressure to be more productive than more creative at work.
How can marketing and creative teams balance creativity with productivity? And why should companies care?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Effective Tactics for Promoting Your Content
- Why Podcasts? Why Now? How to Leverage the Power of Podcasts for Your Brand
- How Much Does a Video Cost to Produce? [Infographic]
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World