How many tasks are you working on at this moment? There might be the email you drafted, the tabs open all across your browser, and this article you're reading.
Are you getting more done, or is multitasking making you less efficient?
Multitasking is not necessarily a bad thing, the infographic explains: It can help you be more efficient and get more done, although it can also cause distractions and errors.
To see the pros and cons of multitasking and get tips on how to be a productive multitasker, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Multitask Like a Pro [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- 12 Work-From-Home Productivity Hacks [Infographic]
- Marketing Jobs in 2021: Location and Salary Trends [Infographic]
- Do Hiring Managers Check Job Applicants' Social Media Profiles? [Infographic]
- Avoid Marketing Irrelevance: Stop Asking 'What's Our Budget?' and Start Asking 'What's Our Revenue Target?'
- If Marketing Is As Critical As Sales Is to the B2B Pipeline, Why Don't We Formalize Training for Marketing Teams?