If you work in e-commerce, it's likely that your brand and your competitors are using video to help educate, entertain, and sell products or services.
But video takes investment, and the pressure to see viable ROI from videos is especially pronounced in e-commerce.
You can find statistics about general video usage, such as product videos can increase the likelihood of a purchase by up to 85%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]