If you work in e-commerce, it's likely that your brand and your competitors are using video to help educate, entertain, and sell products or services.
But video takes investment, and the pressure to see viable ROI from videos is especially pronounced in e-commerce.
You can find statistics about general video usage, such as product videos can increase the likelihood of a purchase by up to 85%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]