If you work in e-commerce, it's likely that your brand and your competitors are using video to help educate, entertain, and sell products or services.
But video takes investment, and the pressure to see viable ROI from videos is especially pronounced in e-commerce.
You can find statistics about general video usage, such as product videos can increase the likelihood of a purchase by up to 85%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Neuroscience Principles to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans