If you work in e-commerce, it's likely that your brand and your competitors are using video to help educate, entertain, and sell products or services.
But video takes investment, and the pressure to see viable ROI from videos is especially pronounced in e-commerce.
You can find statistics about general video usage, such as product videos can increase the likelihood of a purchase by up to 85%.
The infographic contains more specific data, too: the ways Millennials use video, a section about YouTube factoids, and info on consumer behavior related to video.
To check out the infographic, just tap or click on the image to view a larger version:
Continue reading "40 Video Stats You Should Know If You Work in E-Commerce [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021
- This Is Your Brain on Marketing: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]