Some 1.2 billion people worldwide access the Internet from a mobile device. If your business doesn't have a mobile-friendly site, then you're missing opportunities.
Furthermore, 55% of time spent with online retail occurred on a mobile device, according to one study. That stat and more are highlighted in an infographic by Harris Myers Business Development that explains why businesses should ensure their websites render and function well on mobile devices.
In addition to simply making your site more accessible, mobile-friendliness helps achieve higher rankings in Google search results, and it's more economical than creating different versions of your website for various types of devices, the infographic explains.
All the benefits that a mobile-friendly sites give to your visitors naturally come together to help you achieve better conversion rates and more sales.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Web Sites:
- Five Powerful Benefits of Chatbots in B2B Marketing
- The Incredible Amount of Data Generated Online Each Minute [Infographic]
- Subdomain vs. Subdirectory: Which Is Better for Your Website? [Infographic]
- How to Get Started With Organic Website Marketing [Infographic]
- How Marketers Can Navigate a World Minus Cookies | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How Slow Website Load Times Impact Your Business [Infographic]