We all know the term "Big Data," but is bigger always better? What benefits does Big Data actually bring to companies?
Card printer Colourfast compiled data from a study by the Business Application Research Center into an infographic that illustrates the benefits of Big Data, including how it's being used, and some barriers to adoption.
The findings include the following:
• Some 40% of companies worldwide use Big Data analytics, citing benefits such as the ability to make better strategic decisions and improved control of operation processes.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Retailers Should Approach AI and Big Data During Holiday Seasons
- How to Become a Data-Driven Company (Without a Data Scientist): Linda Schumacher on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Forget ROAS, It's All About ROMI Now
- A Better Way to Gauge Sales Lift: Closed-Loop Measurement
- What You Need to Know About GDPR and Data Privacy: Lisa Loftis of SAS Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]