We all know the term "Big Data," but is bigger always better? What benefits does Big Data actually bring to companies?
Card printer Colourfast compiled data from a study by the Business Application Research Center into an infographic that illustrates the benefits of Big Data, including how it's being used, and some barriers to adoption.
The findings include the following:
• Some 40% of companies worldwide use Big Data analytics, citing benefits such as the ability to make better strategic decisions and improved control of operation processes.
• In 61% of companies where Big Data initiatives are a part of integrated business processes, senior management is the primary driver.
• The most-reported obstacle to implementing a successful big data project is inadequate analytical know-how.
To learn more about how companies are using Big Data and how you can get the most out of a Big Data project, tap or click on the infographic to view a larger version:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Metrics & ROI:
- Mastering the Revenue Attribution Puzzle: Tish Millsap on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Unraveling the Mysteries of Marketing Attribution | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Seven GA4 Metrics to Help You Master User Behavior Analysis
- The Fight Against Bot Traffic: Three Ways Marketing and Security Can Partner
- How Marketers Can Navigate a World Minus Cookies: Jodi Daniels on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Standards Will Solve Data Clean Room Issues—Here's How