If you're a small business owner, you probably wear a lot of hats. And though you're an expert in what you're selling, knowing how to set up your website to actually sell your products or services can pose some challenges.
What works for a big e-commerce site may not be what your local website needs. WebAlive analyzed well-converting local business websites and then created an illustration based on the results.
The graphic also has reminders of what not to include on your website, including Flash, background music, and dead-end pages (pages with no links).
For all 53 tips, check out the full infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Web Sites:
- How to Increase Leads: Effective Entry Points for Lead Magnet Signups
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners
- Useful Tools for Managing Your Online Communities [Infographic]
- How to Spring-Clean Your Website Content
- Your B2B Website Power Page: Seven Must-Have Ingredients
- Does Your Website Really Need That? Five Elements to Rethink