If you're a small business owner, you probably wear a lot of hats. And though you're an expert in what you're selling, knowing how to set up your website to actually sell your products or services can pose some challenges.
Today's infographic can help. Australian website design and development company WebAlive created a diagram explaining which website elements are must-haves for your local website.
What works for a big e-commerce site may not be what your local website needs. WebAlive analyzed well-converting local business websites and then created an illustration based on the results.
The graphic also has reminders of what not to include on your website, including Flash, background music, and dead-end pages (pages with no links).
For all 53 tips, check out the full infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Web Sites Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Web Sites:
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- How to Increase Leads: Effective Entry Points for Lead Magnet Signups
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners
- Useful Tools for Managing Your Online Communities [Infographic]