If you're a small business owner, you probably wear a lot of hats. And though you're an expert in what you're selling, knowing how to set up your website to actually sell your products or services can pose some challenges.
What works for a big e-commerce site may not be what your local website needs. WebAlive analyzed well-converting local business websites and then created an illustration based on the results.
The graphic also has reminders of what not to include on your website, including Flash, background music, and dead-end pages (pages with no links).
For all 53 tips, check out the full infographic:
Continue reading "53 Must-Have Features of Local Business Websites [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Web Sites:
- Why Website Load Time Matters in 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve