If you're a small business owner, you probably wear a lot of hats. And though you're an expert in what you're selling, knowing how to set up your website to actually sell your products or services can pose some challenges.
What works for a big e-commerce site may not be what your local website needs. WebAlive analyzed well-converting local business websites and then created an illustration based on the results.
The graphic also has reminders of what not to include on your website, including Flash, background music, and dead-end pages (pages with no links).
For all 53 tips, check out the full infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Why Website Load Time Matters in 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve