Investment in content marketing is on an upward trend across both B2B and B2C brands, yet only 22% of marketers feel "extremely" or "very" successful with their content marketing efforts, according to data cited in an infographic by Point Visible.
Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs together conducted the study that the infographic is primarily based on, and we've reported on that data a few times, including in this overview of B2B content marketing trends and this overview of B2C content marketing trends.
The team at Point Visible combined data from those reports with other content marketing stats to create a full picture of how marketers are using content marketing and how they feel about it.
For example, though only 34% and 35% of B2B and B2C marketers, respectively, say their content marketing strategy is "extremely" or "very" effective, the good news is that 62% of B2B marketers and 63% of B2C marketers say they are "much more" or "somewhat more" successful with marketing than they were one year ago.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How to Measure Your Content Marketing Success: Nine KPIs You Should Monitor
- Content Speaks, but Data Listens: How to Optimize Your Content Strategy
- Four B2B Content Types and When to Use Them in the Buyer's Journey
- Evergreen Content: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Is AI More Creative Than Marketers?
- 100 Persona Characters Marketers Can Use to Define Brand Voice [Infographic]