Work never stops in today's fast-paced workplace, and teams need to be flexible and highly coordinated to succeed.
Advances in technology mean we're no longer constrained to our desks, or even our offices. With mobile devices and the flexibility offered by the cloud, it's easier than ever to stay productive, wherever we are.
Moreover, modern work is becoming increasingly collaborative and increasingly dispersed. It no longer happens with one team, or from 9 to 5.
People also have access to more apps, platforms, and software thanks to the consumerization of information technology. The key is finding the right combination of technology for the right team.
There's no shortage of tools to help us get work done, with apps for everything from creating content and analyzing data to coordinating massive projects and keeping teams connected. Take this quiz to learn about some of our favorite apps to help you make the most of your workday:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Career Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- The Digital Marketing Jobs That Will Be Disrupted Most by AI
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen The Right Career: Christoph Trappe on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Responsibilities and Backgrounds of Copywriters
- Want to Beat the Average CMO Tenure? Remake Your Role.
- What Americans Value Most in a Job [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Data: The 10 Most In-Demand Marketing and Sales Skills