Today's infographic, by chargeback management company Chargebacks911, breaks down online purchase behavior across 11 industries, and you may find some of the info surprising.
For instance, 33% of shoppers have done at least some grocery shopping online this year, up from just 8% last year, and 30% of shoppers did all or most of their shopping for household appliances online, according to data cited in the infographic.
Though 62% of consumers prefer to research electronics and computers online, only 43% are comfortable making that purchase online as well, according to the data.
Across all industries, those who do purchase online are significantly more likely to do so on a desktop than a mobile device, the infographic points out.
You can check out the infographic with interactive navigation on the Chargebacks911 site, or you can see a static version here:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Customer Behavior Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- The Role of Authenticity in the Online Path to Purchase [Infographic]
- How Americans Feel About Artificial Intelligence
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Tech Habits of Americans Age 50+
- The Factors That Most Influence Buyers of B2B Services
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads