Tradeshows are an important marketing tool for many businesses, but has their influence changed as companies look to promote themselves more and more online?
Exhibition stand supplier Display Wizard surveyed 100 regular exhibitors on the pros and cons of this marketing channel and created an infographic with some of its findings.
Tradeshows are still an important channel for many marketers, with 75% of respondents saying they saw a positive future for tradeshow marketing, and the biggest factor in whether a marketer decides to exhibit at a tradeshow is the quality of attendees, the study found.
But many interviewees also voiced concerns about tradeshows, with the high cost of exhibiting reported as the biggest issue for most exhibitors.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Automation in Moderation: Amanda Holmes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Types of Events That Will Fuel Sales for Your Brand
- Five Keys to Building Better Buyer Experiences
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Account-Based Marketing (But Were Afraid to Ask): Samantha Stone on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Set Up Your Lead Generation System: A Six-Step Guide [Infographic]