The survey includes responses from approximately 1,500 US consumers, and some of the results are compiled into an infographic.
The findings include the following:
• Women value in-store shopping to confirm fit and style: Some 65% of women (vs. 55% of men) shop in-store because of the ability to easily try on clothes and for tailored recommendations.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]