By 2020, Millennials will account for 30% of retail sales in the US, according to a prediction cited in an infographic by CUBE.
The customer experience company looked at how Millennials shop, what their values are, and how marketers can adapt to both. Among the stats cited in the infographic:
• More than 50% of Millennials try to buy products from a company that support causes they care about.
• Some 78% of Millennials prefer to spend money on desirable experiences rather than desirable things/products.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]