What goes into making a really good email?
The checklist includes tips for how to write subject lines and preheader text, craft a good footer, and incorporate dynamic content and personalization.
It also highlights the technical aspects to keep in mind, such as how to use hierarchy in the layout, which fonts are most Web-friendly, and how to incorporate video and GIFs.
To start creating good emails, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Graphic Design:
- Four Social Media Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]
- The Secret to Successful B2B Events: Five Tips for Thoughtful Design
- How to Pick the Right Website Color Scheme [Infographic]
- Eight Graphic Design Trends That Will Define 2022 [Infographic]
- 10 Web Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]
- Pitch Decks: How to Avoid the Dreaded Frankendeck