Look around any office these days, and it's likely that you'll see freelance workers—or at least see some of their work, even if they're located elsewhere and are working remotely.
But not all freelancers have the same work structure. If you're hiring one, it's helpful to understand the different types. And if you are one, it's important to know how you want to use your skills.
Earlier this year, LinkedIn ProFinder partnered with Intuit to create an animated infographic that explains five types of freelancers: Side Giggers, Substituters, Career Freelancers, Business Builders, and Passionistas.
The graphic defines differences between each type, such as what motivates them and how satisfied they are with their work, as well as the percentage of their total incomes generated by their current gigs.
To see more about the five types of freelancers and which might be best for you, check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Career Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- The Digital Marketing Jobs That Will Be Disrupted Most by AI
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen The Right Career: Christoph Trappe on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Responsibilities and Backgrounds of Copywriters
- Want to Beat the Average CMO Tenure? Remake Your Role.
- What Americans Value Most in a Job [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Data: The 10 Most In-Demand Marketing and Sales Skills