If you're having an unproductive day (or week or year), this infographic by Davitt Corporate Psychology may help. It outlines a number of ways that your workspace can be set up to help maximize your productivity.
Here are just a few of the easy-to-implement tips:
• If you play music, consider whether it's helping or hurting. Studies show that music can decrease productivity when a task requires focus, but increase it when performing routine tasks, says the infographic.
• Check your posture, which affects not only your physical health but also your productivity. Employees who sit straight when they type think more clearly and have higher output than those who slump.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The 2019 Hiring Outlook for Marketing and Advertising Jobs
- CMOs Need to Focus to Survive: Three Priorities to Ditch and Three to Latch On To
- How to Speak Tech Jargon: A Hilarious Guide [Video and Flowchart]
- Is Working From Home Better?
- How Marketers Can Be Strategic Influencers, and Why Their Input Is Key for Companies [Infographic]