If you're having an unproductive day (or week or year), this infographic by Davitt Corporate Psychology may help. It outlines a number of ways that your workspace can be set up to help maximize your productivity.
Here are just a few of the easy-to-implement tips:
• If you play music, consider whether it's helping or hurting. Studies show that music can decrease productivity when a task requires focus, but increase it when performing routine tasks, says the infographic.
• Check your posture, which affects not only your physical health but also your productivity. Employees who sit straight when they type think more clearly and have higher output than those who slump.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Self-Reliance for Entrepreneurs (and Everyone Else): Author John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2020 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat Sheet: 2019 [Infographic]
- The Average Tenure of Top Consumer-Brand CMOs
- Why Employees Get Fired