If you're having an unproductive day (or week or year), this infographic by Davitt Corporate Psychology may help. It outlines a number of ways that your workspace can be set up to help maximize your productivity.
Here are just a few of the easy-to-implement tips:
• If you play music, consider whether it's helping or hurting. Studies show that music can decrease productivity when a task requires focus, but increase it when performing routine tasks, says the infographic.
• Check your posture, which affects not only your physical health but also your productivity. Employees who sit straight when they type think more clearly and have higher output than those who slump.
• Exercise at your desk. The infographic illustrates five easy stretches to do while you work.
To increase your, comfort, productivity, and output, check out the full graphic:
Continue reading "How to Set Up Your Workspace for Maximum Productivity [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- 12 Work-From-Home Productivity Hacks [Infographic]
- Marketing Jobs in 2021: Location and Salary Trends [Infographic]
- Do Hiring Managers Check Job Applicants' Social Media Profiles? [Infographic]
- Avoid Marketing Irrelevance: Stop Asking 'What's Our Budget?' and Start Asking 'What's Our Revenue Target?'
- If Marketing Is As Critical As Sales Is to the B2B Pipeline, Why Don't We Formalize Training for Marketing Teams?