If you're having an unproductive day (or week or year), this infographic by Davitt Corporate Psychology may help. It outlines a number of ways that your workspace can be set up to help maximize your productivity.
Here are just a few of the easy-to-implement tips:
• If you play music, consider whether it's helping or hurting. Studies show that music can decrease productivity when a task requires focus, but increase it when performing routine tasks, says the infographic.
• Check your posture, which affects not only your physical health but also your productivity. Employees who sit straight when they type think more clearly and have higher output than those who slump.
• Exercise at your desk. The infographic illustrates five easy stretches to do while you work.
To increase your, comfort, productivity, and output, check out the full graphic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Essential Skills for Aspiring Marketers
- CMO Compensation Trends: Female Sr. Marketers Outearn Male Sr. Marketers
- How to Find Remote Work [Infographic]
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs