Conversion rate optimization (CRO) refers to improving the likelihood that a user will complete a defined goal on your website—anything from buying a product, requesting a quote, or downloading a whitepaper.
As vital as CRO is, it's often easier to focus more on driving traffic than conversions. But there are aspects of B2B websites that can be optimized to convert those visitors, and this infographic by b2bmetric illustrates 16 key elements that a lead-generating B2B website can implement to improve conversion rates and increase sales.
For example, users need only 14 words to understand the gist of what you are saying, according to the infographic, so keep your copy concise.
Also, B2B buyers consume 3-5 pieces of content before engaging a sales representative, so be sure your site makes the content visitors want easily available.
To see all 16 ways to optimize your B2B website for conversions, check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Web Sites Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Web Sites:
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- How to Increase Leads: Effective Entry Points for Lead Magnet Signups
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners