Conversion rate optimization (CRO) refers to improving the likelihood that a user will complete a defined goal on your website—anything from buying a product, requesting a quote, or downloading a whitepaper.
As vital as CRO is, it's often easier to focus more on driving traffic than conversions. But there are aspects of B2B websites that can be optimized to convert those visitors, and this infographic by b2bmetric illustrates 16 key elements that a lead-generating B2B website can implement to improve conversion rates and increase sales.
For example, users need only 14 words to understand the gist of what you are saying, according to the infographic, so keep your copy concise.
Also, B2B buyers consume 3-5 pieces of content before engaging a sales representative, so be sure your site makes the content visitors want easily available.
To see all 16 ways to optimize your B2B website for conversions, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Web Sites:
- How to Increase Leads: Effective Entry Points for Lead Magnet Signups
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners
- Useful Tools for Managing Your Online Communities [Infographic]
- How to Spring-Clean Your Website Content
- Your B2B Website Power Page: Seven Must-Have Ingredients
- Does Your Website Really Need That? Five Elements to Rethink