You can skip the coffee today because this statistic should wake you up: Per day, on average, a typical employee works 8.9 hours but sleeps only 7.7 hours.
Sleep problems, such as insomnia, cause 11.3 days of lost productivity per year, the infographic claims. It goes on to explain that these problems may be responsible for as much as $63.2 billion in lost productivity in the US.
What's a busy, sleepy marketer to do?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020