You can skip the coffee today because this statistic should wake you up: Per day, on average, a typical employee works 8.9 hours but sleeps only 7.7 hours.
Sleep problems, such as insomnia, cause 11.3 days of lost productivity per year, the infographic claims. It goes on to explain that these problems may be responsible for as much as $63.2 billion in lost productivity in the US.
What's a busy, sleepy marketer to do?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Marketers Can Be Strategic Influencers, and Why Their Input Is Key for Companies [Infographic]
- 2019 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- How a Clean Office Can Boost Your Productivity [Infographic]
- Seven Key Traits of Desirable Marketing Talent
- Are You a Marketing Standout or Strikeout? Nine Tips to Help You Stand Out