All too often, the "About Us" page of a website is brushed aside, filled with a block of text about the company's history, and left to grow stale.
Big mistake. Because aside from representing your brand, the "About Us" page can also help drive customers to purchase, say the folks at Siege Media. They created a list of 50 Inspiring 'About Us' Page Examples and note that customers who view your "About Us" page spend 22.5% more than those who don't.
The content marketing agency analyzed 50 "About Us" pages to see what made them good, and inspiration from those pages is complied into one infographic.
The page doesn't have to be just a literal history of your company or its board, and so the infographic suggests using elements like testimonials and videos, and even including a call to action.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]
- Six Tips to Ensure Your B2B Content Marketing Efforts Are Not Wasted
- Why You Need to Produce Original Research: B2B Marketing Forum Speaker Clare McDermott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 7 Deadly Sins of B2B Content: GoToWebinar's Daniel Waas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Less-Popular Content Marketing Tactics That Still Generate Traffic, Links, and Social Shares