So you're thinking of creating an explainer video. How will you produce it? Who will help design it? How much will it cost? There are a lot of questions to answer before creating any video, and explainer videos are no exception.
Luckily, today's infographic by branding and animation company BreadnBeyond answers many of those questions and helps you figure out what to look for when searching for a production company to help you answer the rest of them.
One big question will undoubtedly be about cost, and the infographic explains that location, time frame, availability, and the creativity required will all be factors.
It also includes cost estimates from a selection of production companies, but since these are all companies outside of MarketingProfs, we can't vouch for them. Please check them out for yourself to see how each one can fit your exact needs.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges