So you're thinking of creating an explainer video. How will you produce it? Who will help design it? How much will it cost? There are a lot of questions to answer before creating any video, and explainer videos are no exception.
Luckily, today's infographic by branding and animation company BreadnBeyond answers many of those questions and helps you figure out what to look for when searching for a production company to help you answer the rest of them.
One big question will undoubtedly be about cost, and the infographic explains that location, time frame, availability, and the creativity required will all be factors.
It also includes cost estimates from a selection of production companies, but since these are all companies outside of MarketingProfs, we can't vouch for them. Please check them out for yourself to see how each one can fit your exact needs.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content
- Five Extra-Powerful Ways to Build Authority With Content
- How to Use Infographics as Effective Marketing Tools [Infographic]