So you're thinking of creating an explainer video. How will you produce it? Who will help design it? How much will it cost? There are a lot of questions to answer before creating any video, and explainer videos are no exception.
Luckily, today's infographic by branding and animation company BreadnBeyond answers many of those questions and helps you figure out what to look for when searching for a production company to help you answer the rest of them.
One big question will undoubtedly be about cost, and the infographic explains that location, time frame, availability, and the creativity required will all be factors.
It also includes cost estimates from a selection of production companies, but since these are all companies outside of MarketingProfs, we can't vouch for them. Please check them out for yourself to see how each one can fit your exact needs.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Effective Video Testimonials That Inspire Action: Storytelling Summit Speaker Andrew Davis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Steps to Building Trust With Thought Leadership
- Brand Video Benchmarks: Length and Engagement Trends
- 10 Effective Tactics for Promoting Your Content
- Why Podcasts? Why Now? How to Leverage the Power of Podcasts for Your Brand