Whether you're just starting an e-commerce website or you've had yours up for a while and want to look at it with fresh eyes, today's infographic by WebAlive offers a helpful guide. The website design and development company has put together a list of 72 features you may want to consider for your site.
Some, such as including a product title and description on a product page, are basics.
But others, such as including risk reducers on your homepage or explanations about product download formats on a digital product page, may give you some new ideas for helpful content to be added to your site.
The graphic breaks down websites into the most common types of pages: homepage (including header and footer), category page, product page, checkout/shopping cart/wishlist pages, and blog; it also has information on backend features and other considerations.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume
- How to Optimize Page Titles to Strengthen Your Website's SEO