Whether you're just starting an e-commerce website or you've had yours up for a while and want to look at it with fresh eyes, today's infographic by WebAlive offers a helpful guide. The website design and development company has put together a list of 72 features you may want to consider for your site.
Some, such as including a product title and description on a product page, are basics.
But others, such as including risk reducers on your homepage or explanations about product download formats on a digital product page, may give you some new ideas for helpful content to be added to your site.
The graphic breaks down websites into the most common types of pages: homepage (including header and footer), category page, product page, checkout/shopping cart/wishlist pages, and blog; it also has information on backend features and other considerations.
To see the entire list and what your e-commerce site might be missing, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to view a larger version:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Web Sites:
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- How to Increase Leads: Effective Entry Points for Lead Magnet Signups
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners
- Useful Tools for Managing Your Online Communities [Infographic]
- How to Spring-Clean Your Website Content
- Your B2B Website Power Page: Seven Must-Have Ingredients