"I have too much time on my hands," said no marketer ever. With more tasks than ever before being squeezed into our days, just keeping up with them all can be one of the biggest challenges of our job.
For example, don't take on everything yourself, the graphic suggests; when possible, delegate tasks that others can do, and learn to let go.
As for your calendar, you can try timeboxing, which involves blocking off a set amount of time to complete a specific task. You can also block time for things you know you need to do, such as eat, sleep, and exercise. Knowing that you have time set for those things can keep you focused on your other tasks and give you deadlines to finish by.
Ready to start managing your time effectively? Check out the graphic:
Continue reading "15 Ways to Manage Your Time Wisely [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Proving Marketing to Execs (Part 2): Marketing's Language Problem
- How to Adapt to the Permanently Hybrid Workplace of the Future
- Content Marketing Salaries: Pay Ranges for Seven Common Job Titles
- Business Agility Is the New Norm. Do You Have What It Takes?
- Innovation at the Intersection of Art, Technology, and Product Strategy: Adobe VP Loni Stark on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]