Coming back to the office after Thanksgiving weekend can feel like a drag—both figuratively and literally, depending how much you ate.
So we'll start off the week with some ideas to make sure you get back into productive mode fast, thanks to an infographic by Happify that offers tips for making your workdays more effective and efficient.
Many factors contribute to productivity, the graphic explains, and you have more control over some than others. For example, you probably can't control what season it is (workers are less productive in the summer, the graphic says), but you can control your desk environment. Using a standing desk or a treadmill desk can help boost productivity.
You can also go into projects with a positive attitude, even if that means doing something as simple as thinking about a loved one or a time you did well at work, the graphic suggests. Mentally prepare before you start on a new task.
Team-building activities—even just getting lunch together—can also help you get more done, according to the graphic. To see more ways to boost your productivity, check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Top 10 Phrases Americans Most Regret Using at Work and in Personal Relationships
- AI Skills: The Competitive Edge Marketers Can't Afford to Ignore
- How to Be a Gritty Marketer: Leverage Failure in the Search for Mastery
- Salary Trends for US Digital Marketers
- Which Hogwarts House Do Marketers Belong To? [Infographic]
- Why B2B Marketers and Executives Need Personal Branding | Marketing Smarts Live Show