Coming back to the office after Thanksgiving weekend can feel like a drag—both figuratively and literally, depending how much you ate.
So we'll start off the week with some ideas to make sure you get back into productive mode fast, thanks to an infographic by Happify that offers tips for making your workdays more effective and efficient.
Many factors contribute to productivity, the graphic explains, and you have more control over some than others. For example, you probably can't control what season it is (workers are less productive in the summer, the graphic says), but you can control your desk environment. Using a standing desk or a treadmill desk can help boost productivity.
You can also go into projects with a positive attitude, even if that means doing something as simple as thinking about a loved one or a time you did well at work, the graphic suggests. Mentally prepare before you start on a new task.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]