Ready to head into 2018 with a lead-closing mentality? An infographic by the RAIN Group Center for Sales Research offers nine tips to find your selling superpower. The tips include the following:
• Grow your accounts: "Selling to existing accounts is one of the biggest untapped opportunities for sales growth," the graphic says; only 38% of companies feel they are effective at growing accounts, it points out.
• Find the domino: The vast majority of the time, you need to convince just one key influencer in a buying committee, so identifying that person is key.
• Develop your skills: The top three skills to master are driving account growth, core consultative selling, and driving a process to win sales opportunities.
To see all nine tips to crush your sales goals next year, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Nine Ways to Crush Your Sales Goals in 2018 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- Nine Ways to Create Sponsorship Packages for Virtual Events
- How to Drive Sales and Marketing Alignment in an Enablement Role
- Do B2B Marketing and Sales Teams Cooperate Effectively?
- Four Ways to Tackle Your Sales Enablement Strategy During and After the Pandemic
- How to Get the Most From Your Peer Review Site Subscription