Ready to head into 2018 with a lead-closing mentality? An infographic by the RAIN Group Center for Sales Research offers nine tips to find your selling superpower. The tips include the following:
• Grow your accounts: "Selling to existing accounts is one of the biggest untapped opportunities for sales growth," the graphic says; only 38% of companies feel they are effective at growing accounts, it points out.
• Find the domino: The vast majority of the time, you need to convince just one key influencer in a buying committee, so identifying that person is key.
• Develop your skills: The top three skills to master are driving account growth, core consultative selling, and driving a process to win sales opportunities.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Make an Effective Testimonial Video: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for Inbound Sales Inquiries: Get Found by Buyers
- What's Your Post-Tradeshow Plan? Six Tips for a Successful Follow-Up Campaign
- Six Things Stalling Your Account-Based Marketing Strategy, and How to Fix Them
- Lead Management for ABM Is Not What You Think It Is: Six Key Differences