You are a vendor at an event. Your booth is beautiful and inviting. You've been making the networking rounds. You have awesome swag to give away. So where are the bites?
According to two studies conducted by UBM, Content Connects: How to Deliver the Right Messages at the Right Time and 2017 Tech Event Marketing Insights, your content may play a larger part in your event presence than you might know.
The studies focused on IT buyers specifically, but the findings are useful for many event marketers. MarketingProfs partnered with UBM to create an infographic that highlights many of those findings, including the following:
• Content is the No. 1 contributor to an overall good event experience for IT buyers.
• The top reason for being deterred from engaging with a vendor is that the vendor has too much of a sales pitch.
• Four out of five IT buyers say they are more likely to visit a booth if they have heard of, read about, or connected with an exhibitor before an event.
• Nearly two-thirds say an event summary would be useful post-show.
To see more about what IT buyers expect in an event—and get useful event tips in general—check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Right Content at Your Events Makes All the Difference [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- Four Ways to Tackle Your Sales Enablement Strategy During and After the Pandemic
- How to Get the Most From Your Peer Review Site Subscription
- How to Become a Better B2B Cold-Caller [Infographic]
- Content + Data: The Pillars of a Successful Demand Gen Strategy
- Four Ways to Make Your Pitch Stand Out on LinkedIn