You are a vendor at an event. Your booth is beautiful and inviting. You've been making the networking rounds. You have awesome swag to give away. So where are the bites?
According to two studies conducted by UBM, Content Connects: How to Deliver the Right Messages at the Right Time and 2017 Tech Event Marketing Insights, your content may play a larger part in your event presence than you might know.
The studies focused on IT buyers specifically, but the findings are useful for many event marketers. MarketingProfs partnered with UBM to create an infographic that highlights many of those findings, including the following:
• Content is the No. 1 contributor to an overall good event experience for IT buyers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Find Your Company's Most Powerful Thought Leaders--and Your Company 'Story'
- How to Make an Effective Testimonial Video: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for Inbound Sales Inquiries: Get Found by Buyers
- What's Your Post-Tradeshow Plan? Six Tips for a Successful Follow-Up Campaign
- Six Things Stalling Your Account-Based Marketing Strategy, and How to Fix Them