You are a vendor at an event. Your booth is beautiful and inviting. You've been making the networking rounds. You have awesome swag to give away. So where are the bites?
According to two studies conducted by UBM, Content Connects: How to Deliver the Right Messages at the Right Time and 2017 Tech Event Marketing Insights, your content may play a larger part in your event presence than you might know.
The studies focused on IT buyers specifically, but the findings are useful for many event marketers. MarketingProfs partnered with UBM to create an infographic that highlights many of those findings, including the following:
• Content is the No. 1 contributor to an overall good event experience for IT buyers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Things Stalling Your Account-Based Marketing Strategy, and How to Fix Them
- Lead Management for ABM Is Not What You Think It Is: Six Key Differences
- The State of B2B Marketing Data Quality in 2018
- Influencing B2B Sales: Buyers' Favorite Conferences, Social Networks, and Analysts
- How Hyper-Personalization and Localization Can Give You a Competitive Edge [Infographic]