You are a vendor at an event. Your booth is beautiful and inviting. You've been making the networking rounds. You have awesome swag to give away. So where are the bites?
According to two studies conducted by UBM, Content Connects: How to Deliver the Right Messages at the Right Time and 2017 Tech Event Marketing Insights, your content may play a larger part in your event presence than you might know.
The studies focused on IT buyers specifically, but the findings are useful for many event marketers. MarketingProfs partnered with UBM to create an infographic that highlights many of those findings, including the following:
• Content is the No. 1 contributor to an overall good event experience for IT buyers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Automation in Moderation: Amanda Holmes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Types of Events That Will Fuel Sales for Your Brand
- Five Keys to Building Better Buyer Experiences
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Account-Based Marketing (But Were Afraid to Ask): Samantha Stone on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Use Social Media for Sales Research