These days everybody is online, so how can you make yourself stand out?
You can start, the infographic suggests, with a strong profile picture: It takes only one-tenth of a second to form an impression of someone based on a photo. Make sure to smile naturally and show some teeth, dress professionally, and frame the shot in an appealing way.
Make sure you also keep your LinkedIn summary updated. Highlight successes, give it some personality, and show who you are in addition to what you've achieved.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]