Making content go viral is the holy grail of every marketer. And although there's no magic trick to make it happen, there are steps you can take to help nudge your content in that direction.
1. Find a topic. By listening to your audience, inviting content from outside sources, and even unplugging to explore offline inspiration, you can find a topic that will resonate with your readers. The graphic also lists tools to help you keep track of your ideas.
2. Create your content. Consider the type of content you want to create and what action you want viewers to take. For example, the average blog post is 1,600 words, the infographic says, but using 2,500 or more words can help with search rank, whereas keeping it short can encourage more comments.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]