You've done the laundry, prepped dinner, washed the car... what's left to do?
Oh, yeah. Work.
Working from home comes with many advantages—and even more distractions.
However, when you've got your schedule under control, you may find that you are able to get even more done from home that you would in an office. An infographic by small business lender Fundera offers eight tips to help you stay focused and successful from your home office—whether that's an entire room or just a chair at the dining room table.
Check out all the tips here, and then put away that vacuum cleaner and get to work.
Continue reading "How to Stay Motivated When You're Working From Home [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- 12 Work-From-Home Productivity Hacks [Infographic]
- Marketing Jobs in 2021: Location and Salary Trends [Infographic]
- Do Hiring Managers Check Job Applicants' Social Media Profiles? [Infographic]
- Avoid Marketing Irrelevance: Stop Asking 'What's Our Budget?' and Start Asking 'What's Our Revenue Target?'
- If Marketing Is As Critical As Sales Is to the B2B Pipeline, Why Don't We Formalize Training for Marketing Teams?