You've done the laundry, prepped dinner, washed the car... what's left to do?
Oh, yeah. Work.
Working from home comes with many advantages—and even more distractions.
However, when you've got your schedule under control, you may find that you are able to get even more done from home that you would in an office. An infographic by small business lender Fundera offers eight tips to help you stay focused and successful from your home office—whether that's an entire room or just a chair at the dining room table.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020