The alignment of Marketing and Sales teams has been a hot topic over the past few years, and the idea of these two usually disparate teams coming together is changing how people work and how businesses are run.
An infographic by marketing and sales intelligence platform InsideView illustrates results from a survey of more than 500 sales and marketing innovators, and forecasts what will happen within a collaborative, aligned setup.
The top 5 five predictions in the infographic are the following:
1. Sellers will become more consultative and less transactional, and salespeople will be more data- and tech-savvy.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Selling Isn't a Game, It's a Puzzle: Author Ian Altman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Lead-Scoring Accuracy Checklist: How Do You Rate?
- Sales Meeting No-Shows: It's Not You, It's Them (And What You Should Do Next)
- Effective Measurement of ABM Depends on These Four Steps
- The Optimal Sales Cadence: Frequency and Duration Benchmarks