The alignment of Marketing and Sales teams has been a hot topic over the past few years, and the idea of these two usually disparate teams coming together is changing how people work and how businesses are run.
An infographic by marketing and sales intelligence platform InsideView illustrates results from a survey of more than 500 sales and marketing innovators, and forecasts what will happen within a collaborative, aligned setup.
The top 5 five predictions in the infographic are the following:
1. Sellers will become more consultative and less transactional, and salespeople will be more data- and tech-savvy.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencing B2B Sales: Buyers' Favorite Conferences, Social Networks, and Analysts
- How to Use Voice of the Customer in B2B to Improve CX and Increase Engagement
- How Hyper-Personalization and Localization Can Give You a Competitive Edge [Infographic]
- The Most Effective Lead Nurturing Tactics
- Your Three-Step Approach to Account-Based Marketing Success