(If you're interested in what makes 360-degree videos different from regular videos as well as augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR), check out this article.)
Making a 360-degree video clearly takes more effort than making a regular video, so are they worth the effort and cost for marketers?
If you're looking for inspiration, the graphic also gives examples of brands' use of 360-degree video in their marketing and brand-awareness efforts.
To see more about how 360-degree video compares with traditional video and how marketers are using it, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Do Most B2B Marketers Gate Content?
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations