(If you're interested in what makes 360-degree videos different from regular videos as well as augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR), check out this article.)
Making a 360-degree video clearly takes more effort than making a regular video, so are they worth the effort and cost for marketers?
If you're looking for inspiration, the graphic also gives examples of brands' use of 360-degree video in their marketing and brand-awareness efforts.
To see more about how 360-degree video compares with traditional video and how marketers are using it, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Continue reading "360 Degrees of Success: 360 Video vs. Regular Video [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Create Content That Breaks Through the Noise (But Doesn't Break the Bank): Gene Foca of Getty Images on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 15 Writing Lessons From Famous Authors [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Use Interactive Content to Succeed at Virtual Tradeshows
- Business Video Benchmarks: Content, Engagement, and Distribution Trends
- How COVID-19 Transformed Sales and B2B Content Marketing—and Five Ways to Adapt