Creating marketing videos often isn't cheap, so you want to make sure to get the most out of your investment.
You can post your video on your website, and you can share it via social channels, but what do you do beyond that? How can you make sure to get your money's worth out of any video you've created.
You'll want to start with the content, of course, by making your video educational or emotion-based. And you'll want to distribute properly, by posting to various social channels and transcribing properly.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]
- 29 Ways to Improve Your Writing Skills and Avoid Content Mediocrity [Infographic]
- How Marketers Would Spend Additional Content Budget