Creating marketing videos often isn't cheap, so you want to make sure to get the most out of your investment.
You can post your video on your website, and you can share it via social channels, but what do you do beyond that? How can you make sure to get your money's worth out of any video you've created.
An infographic by Broadcast2world suggests 10 ways to set up your video marketing for success.
You'll want to start with the content, of course, by making your video educational or emotion-based. And you'll want to distribute properly, by posting to various social channels and transcribing properly.
You may want to explore virtual reality, 360-degree video, or livestreaming for something different from your usual video plan. For more on those ideas and others, check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Marketers and Creating Content That Sells: Martin and Lyndsay Huntbach on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why Content, Not Customer Service, Is the Heart of Customer-Centricity
- Developing a Content and Social Strategy to Foster Thought Leadership | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Turn Live Video Into a Content-Repurposing Machine | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Generative AI Can't Create Great Marketing, But It Can Help