Creating marketing videos often isn't cheap, so you want to make sure to get the most out of your investment.
You can post your video on your website, and you can share it via social channels, but what do you do beyond that? How can you make sure to get your money's worth out of any video you've created.
You'll want to start with the content, of course, by making your video educational or emotion-based. And you'll want to distribute properly, by posting to various social channels and transcribing properly.
You may want to explore virtual reality, 360-degree video, or livestreaming for something different from your usual video plan. For more on those ideas and others, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "10 Tips for Video Marketing Success [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- No Time to Create Content? Turn One Webinar Into Nine Marketing Pieces in Less Than 14 Days... Without Killing Yourself
- Storytelling in B2B: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A 17-Step Process for Creating High-Performing Articles [Infographic]
- Why Do B2B Marketers Need an Agile CMS?
- Webinar Benchmarks: Promotion and Attendance Trends