Despite its widespread use, Google Analytics can trigger anxiety in many marketers. Once you log in, it's not hard to feel overwhelmed by—or unsure about how to best use—this powerful program.
But fear not: Headway Capital has created an infographic to guide small businesses—or, really, anyone—to use GA.
The guide starts by explaining why business owners and marketers may want to consider using Google Analytics (if they're not already), pointing out that it can tell you about the users who visit your site, what actions they take, and much more. Then it outlines in five steps how to set up a Google Analytics account, and goes on to explain the basics of how to read the Google Analytics homepage.
But what good is all this information if you don't know how to act on it? The infographic explains how to find your website's weaknesses, track user behavior on your site, and set GA goals—all to help you to improve the user experience and your conversion rates.
Ready to get started? Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Metrics & ROI Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Metrics & ROI:
- Top 3 Use Cases for Data Clean Rooms
- How to Design a Customer Health Score: Seven Focus Areas
- The Five Key Metrics Every CMO Should Be Tracking [Infographic]
- Why Event Organizers Are Ditching Vanity Metrics—And Choosing These Metrics Instead
- Top 5 Marketing Agency Metrics to Measure
- A B2B Marketing Deep Dive on AI Foundations, the Future, and More: Christopher Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]