Picture this: You're slouched in a meeting, supposedly paying attention, but your mind has wandered off, churning out various to-do lists, thinking of the weekend, remembering that delicious lunch you just ate...
Suddenly, everyone is looking your way, waiting for an answer—but you're staring blankly, bumbling to come up with a semi-coherent response.
There's no hiding it: Your mind had wandered, and now you don't know what to say. How can you avoid this full-belly, boring-meeting, to-do-list-making situation in the future?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Game of Time: How to Slay Productivity-Killing Dragons [Infographic]
- The Most In-Demand Content Marketing Skills
- Market Like an Athlete, Not a Weekend Warrior: How to Avoid Ineffective Campaigns and Burnout
- Transform Your Life Through Small Changes: 'Atomic Habits' Author James Clear on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Take Calculated Risks [Infographic]