Selecting the right tools to use in your content marketing program can be overwhelming. So, first things first: what type of tools do you need, exactly?
An infographic by influencer marketing and custom-content platform Izea explores the differences between two types of content marketing tools: marketplaces and platforms. The infographic defines each:
- A marketplace is a shoppable online network of freelance content creators.
- A platform is a holistic software approach to content marketing.
The graphic explains the benefits of each, and it also delves into what to look for when selecting one or the other: experience, services, and data.
Finally, it provides five questions to ask before selecting a partner.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World
- The Most Annoying Things About Brands' Content
- How to Integrate Influencer and Emotional Marketing to Improve Your Content Program
- Empathy Mapping for Marketing Content: What It Is and How to Do It Well