Selecting the right tools to use in your content marketing program can be overwhelming. So, first things first: what type of tools do you need, exactly?
An infographic by influencer marketing and custom-content platform Izea explores the differences between two types of content marketing tools: marketplaces and platforms. The infographic defines each:
- A marketplace is a shoppable online network of freelance content creators.
- A platform is a holistic software approach to content marketing.
The graphic explains the benefits of each, and it also delves into what to look for when selecting one or the other: experience, services, and data.
Finally, it provides five questions to ask before selecting a partner.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Marketing People Line Up to See: Cybereason CMO Cindy Klein Roche on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2019 B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- Hearing Voices: How to Create Impact With the Right Voiceover [Infographic]
- Online Video Watching Habits in 2018: Platform and Sound Trends [Infographic]
- Four Effective Techniques for Working With B2B Influencers