Selecting the right tools to use in your content marketing program can be overwhelming. So, first things first: what type of tools do you need, exactly?
An infographic by influencer marketing and custom-content platform Izea explores the differences between two types of content marketing tools: marketplaces and platforms. The infographic defines each:
- A marketplace is a shoppable online network of freelance content creators.
- A platform is a holistic software approach to content marketing.
The graphic explains the benefits of each, and it also delves into what to look for when selecting one or the other: experience, services, and data.
Finally, it provides five questions to ask before selecting a partner.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your Guide to Video Marketing: Crack the Video Code [Infographic]
- The Worst SEO Mistake You Can Make: Ignoring Content Distribution
- Direct Response Copywriting: How to Craft Copy That Converts [Infographic]
- How to Make Your Content Work Harder: Seven Fatty Phrases to Avoid in Your Writing
- The Proverb Effect (And How Marketers Can Use It): Author Ron Ploof on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]