Selecting the right tools to use in your content marketing program can be overwhelming. So, first things first: what type of tools do you need, exactly?
An infographic by influencer marketing and custom-content platform Izea explores the differences between two types of content marketing tools: marketplaces and platforms. The infographic defines each:
- A marketplace is a shoppable online network of freelance content creators.
- A platform is a holistic software approach to content marketing.
The graphic explains the benefits of each, and it also delves into what to look for when selecting one or the other: experience, services, and data.
Finally, it provides five questions to ask before selecting a partner.
Check out the infographic to see which type of tool is right for your content marketing program:
Continue reading "How to Choose a Content Marketing Platform or Marketplace (And What's the Difference?) [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- 2021 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- Content Marketing: The New Name for a Well-Established Discipline
- How to Stop Procrastinating and Become a Joyful Writer [Infographic]
- Five Steps to Winning Back Lost Customers by Using Targeted Content
- Your New Content Marketing Engine: Podcasting