More than 40.5 million speakers of Spanish reside in the US, making it the country's second most common language, according to an infographic by MotionPoint.
In the infographic, the company, provider of a turnkey solution for multilingual websites, explores the opportunities that the presence of Spanish-speakers affords US marketers.
For instance, the combined purchasing power of US Hispanics was $1.4 trillion in 2016, accounting for 10% of the US total.
That's a big opportunity for companies, and some are already on board, such as Amazon, which offers a Spanish-language version of its site for US customers.
To see more about Hispanic and Spanish-language growth on the Web, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version:
Continue reading "Spanish in the US: An Opportunity for Marketers [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021
- This Is Your Brain on Marketing: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]