More than 40.5 million speakers of Spanish reside in the US, making it the country's second most common language, according to an infographic by MotionPoint.
In the infographic, the company, provider of a turnkey solution for multilingual websites, explores the opportunities that the presence of Spanish-speakers affords US marketers.
For instance, the combined purchasing power of US Hispanics was $1.4 trillion in 2016, accounting for 10% of the US total.
That's a big opportunity for companies, and some are already on board, such as Amazon, which offers a Spanish-language version of its site for US customers.
To see more about Hispanic and Spanish-language growth on the Web, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- The Factors That Most Influence Buyers of B2B Services
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads
- How to Use the Awareness Stages to Nurture Leads From MQL to SQL
- Do People Trust Brands to Protect Their Personal Data?
- How to Adapt to Changing B2B Tech Buyer Behavior [Infographic]
- Meh on the Metaverse: How Americans Feel About Virtual Worlds