How do you start and end your busy workdays?
For many entrepreneurs and professionals, those two times of day can be the most hectic or frenzied of the entire workday. But making simple tweaks to the first and last 15 minutes of your daily routine can affect your overall productivity and attitude toward your work.
For example, in the morning, prioritize the tasks you want to accomplish that day and then tackle the biggest, most challenging one first, suggests the graphic. And at the end of your day, take a few minutes to reflect on what you achieved, and write down anything that's still on your mind so you don't take that stress home with you.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]