How do you start and end your busy workdays?
For many entrepreneurs and professionals, those two times of day can be the most hectic or frenzied of the entire workday. But making simple tweaks to the first and last 15 minutes of your daily routine can affect your overall productivity and attitude toward your work.
For example, in the morning, prioritize the tasks you want to accomplish that day and then tackle the biggest, most challenging one first, suggests the graphic. And at the end of your day, take a few minutes to reflect on what you achieved, and write down anything that's still on your mind so you don't take that stress home with you.
Making easy changes to your daily routine can help you build habits that will allow you to be the best professional possible. To see 10 easy ways to improve your workdays, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Best Ways to Start and End Your Workday [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- How to Tell If You Have a Toxic Boss [Infographic]
- 11 Home Office Decor Ideas to Improve Productivity [Infographic]
- Don't Just Survive, Thrive: Hacks for High Performance by Cate Murden on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 3Cs of Marketing Success: Ride the Wave to Go Far in Work and Life
- The Big Challenge for Marketers and Marketing in 2021: Michael Barber on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]