How do you start and end your busy workdays?
For many entrepreneurs and professionals, those two times of day can be the most hectic or frenzied of the entire workday. But making simple tweaks to the first and last 15 minutes of your daily routine can affect your overall productivity and attitude toward your work.
For example, in the morning, prioritize the tasks you want to accomplish that day and then tackle the biggest, most challenging one first, suggests the graphic. And at the end of your day, take a few minutes to reflect on what you achieved, and write down anything that's still on your mind so you don't take that stress home with you.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Ways to Prepare for the Future of Marketing and Your Future as a Marketer
- Caught Between Technology and Creativity: Can Marketers Strike a Balance?
- Fulfilled Marketers: Matt Snodgrass Talks With Marketing Smarts About What Makes Marketers Happy [Podcast]
- Five Marketing Tips Worth Stealing From Small-Company Marketers
- 28 of the Best Productivity Hacks for 2019 (And Beyond)