Video marketing may not be the simplest of content to create (you've got to think about not just the script and video itself but also the technical challenges of creating the video), but it can be a very effective form of content.
According to an infographic by review and coupon site 16best.net, 97% of marketers say video has helped increase user understanding of their product or service, and 81% of consumers say they were convinced to buy a product or service after watching a brand's video.
In addition, videos cause visitors to spend more time on websites, and videos are frequently shared among consumers.
The infographic covers many aspects of video marketing, including...
- How video marketing can be beneficial for brands
- How videos are viewed by device type and browser
- How marketers are using video on various social channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and more
- How brands are using technologies like 360-degree video, VR (virtual reality), and video mapping
- How brands are distributing their videos
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing, Employee Advocacy, and the Future of B2B: Michael Brenner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips to Take Your Marketing Presentations From Good Enough to Great
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]