The best creative in the world can't save a marketing campaign if the data it's based on is bad, and having good data means going beyond targeting nthe right campaigns to the right people. It means also knowing...
• What stages of the buying journey your customers are in so you can target content exactly to their needs
• Which products customers have purchased so you can make relevant recommendations
• Which channels your audience uses to interact with your brand
Old and obsolete data can also hurt your ability to make informed decisions that help propel your business forward, says an infographic by multichannel marketing services provider Connext Digital. Check out the graphic to see five ways to cleans your data and get more out of your campaigns:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Segmentation Gaffes (And How to Avoid Them)
- Relationship Marketing and GDPR: Avoiding the Traps of Personalization Data and Targeting Tech
- Personalizing Your B2B Marketing to Supercharge Lead Gen: Adobe's Drew Burns on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Segmentation Models Are Outdated: How to Update Your Marketing Segmentation Practices
- How to Market to Millennials Without Pandering