The best creative in the world can't save a marketing campaign if the data it's based on is bad, and having good data means going beyond targeting nthe right campaigns to the right people. It means also knowing...
• What stages of the buying journey your customers are in so you can target content exactly to their needs
• Which products customers have purchased so you can make relevant recommendations
• Which channels your audience uses to interact with your brand
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Relationship Marketing and GDPR: Avoiding the Traps of Personalization Data and Targeting Tech
- Personalizing Your B2B Marketing to Supercharge Lead Gen: Adobe's Drew Burns on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Segmentation Models Are Outdated: How to Update Your Marketing Segmentation Practices
- How to Market to Millennials Without Pandering
- Seven Segmentation Mistakes That Will Cost Your Business Money