We know that change is the only constant, but we don't always know how to deal with that change.
And although workplaces were once considered relatively stable, times have changed. An infographic by Happify points out that today's workplaces are "not your father's corporate job." The loyalty between company and employees often isn't as strong as it once was, and goals and teams and projects shift frequently even at stable companies.
So what can you do to prepare for and manage inevitable changes?
Tension should be decreased and communication increased, says the graphic, and training employees in their new roles or in new procedures is key.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Establishing Work-Life Boundaries Is Key to Happiness: Author Carlos Hidalgo on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Be Happier at Work [Infographic]
- The Top Characteristics of Successful SMB Leaders
- Game of Time: How to Slay Productivity-Killing Dragons [Infographic]
- The Most In-Demand Content Marketing Skills