We know that change is the only constant, but we don't always know how to deal with that change.
And although workplaces were once considered relatively stable, times have changed. An infographic by Happify points out that today's workplaces are "not your father's corporate job." The loyalty between company and employees often isn't as strong as it once was, and goals and teams and projects shift frequently even at stable companies.
So what can you do to prepare for and manage inevitable changes?
Tension should be decreased and communication increased, says the graphic, and training employees in their new roles or in new procedures is key.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Ways to Prepare for the Future of Marketing and Your Future as a Marketer
- Caught Between Technology and Creativity: Can Marketers Strike a Balance?
- Fulfilled Marketers: Matt Snodgrass Talks With Marketing Smarts About What Makes Marketers Happy [Podcast]
- Five Marketing Tips Worth Stealing From Small-Company Marketers
- 28 of the Best Productivity Hacks for 2019 (And Beyond)