Whether you're a writer looking for clients or a brand that wants to hire freelance writers, today's infographic, by Global English Editing, will give you some insight into how the world of freelance writing works and how you can expect to be compensated (or to compensate).
For writers, the graphic explores the types of writing available. There's copywriting, which is the art of writing to sell. There's blogging, where you can include ad space or become an industry influencer, both of which will help drive revenue. You might also choose to write for publications or become an editor, and the graphic gives tips on where to find those types of freelance work.
For businesses looking to hire writers, the graphic includes a chart of hourly freelance writing rates (which will, of course, vary by type of content, experience level of the writer, and location).
The graphic also includes online resources where writers and companies can find each other.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020