If you've enjoyed watching an explainer video, chances are the copywriting had a lot to do with your positive experience. Yes, quality of the video and your interest in the product were probably factors as well, but the basis of a great explainer video is its script.
The graphic includes three common script formulas, 10 psychology tips to remember, 5 actionable tips, and much more.
It also offers a checklist to make sure you've covered 10 important features in your script.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Effective Tactics for Promoting Your Content
- Why Podcasts? Why Now? How to Leverage the Power of Podcasts for Your Brand
- How Much Does a Video Cost to Produce? [Infographic]
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World