If you've enjoyed watching an explainer video, chances are the copywriting had a lot to do with your positive experience. Yes, quality of the video and your interest in the product were probably factors as well, but the basis of a great explainer video is its script.
The graphic includes three common script formulas, 10 psychology tips to remember, 5 actionable tips, and much more.
It also offers a checklist to make sure you've covered 10 important features in your script.
Check out the graphic to see the complete A-Z of writing an irresistible explainer video.
Continue reading "The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Writing Explainer Video Scripts [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Traditional Content Marketing Is Broken—Here's How Amplified Marketing Can Fix It
- The Podcast Boom: Audience and Content Trends
- The Content Preferences of B2B Buyers
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business: Nick Nimmin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Different Business Teams Distribute Video Content
- The Video Content B2B Buyers Find Most Helpful