If you've enjoyed watching an explainer video, chances are the copywriting had a lot to do with your positive experience. Yes, quality of the video and your interest in the product were probably factors as well, but the basis of a great explainer video is its script.
The graphic includes three common script formulas, 10 psychology tips to remember, 5 actionable tips, and much more.
It also offers a checklist to make sure you've covered 10 important features in your script.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Requesting Rights to User-Generated Content: A Guide for Travel Brands (and Others) [Infographic]
- Why Marketers Should Invest in the Stories Format and Stories Ads, and How to Do It
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content