If you've enjoyed watching an explainer video, chances are the copywriting had a lot to do with your positive experience. Yes, quality of the video and your interest in the product were probably factors as well, but the basis of a great explainer video is its script.
The graphic includes three common script formulas, 10 psychology tips to remember, 5 actionable tips, and much more.
It also offers a checklist to make sure you've covered 10 important features in your script.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Marketing People Line Up to See: Cybereason CMO Cindy Klein Roche on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2019 B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- Hearing Voices: How to Create Impact With the Right Voiceover [Infographic]
- Online Video Watching Habits in 2018: Platform and Sound Trends [Infographic]
- Four Effective Techniques for Working With B2B Influencers