What do you have in store for your content marketing program this year?
If you're want to gather leads, you might consider creating webinars, whitepapers, reports, and e-books, which are the types of content B2B buyers are most likely to trade their contact information for.
If your goal is to build relationships with leads, consider more social content. And if you want to guide prospects through the bottom of the funnel, consider case studies.
The graphic contains dozens of content marketing stats to help you decide where to focus your efforts. Ready to write? Check out the graphic below.
Continue reading "64 Statistics That Will Guide Your Content Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Does Including Video on Site Landing Pages Boost Conversions?
- Struggling to Write Effective Whitepapers? Here Are Five Steps for Planning One
- 12 Boosts for Speeding Up Your Content Campaign Delivery [Infographic]
- Growing and Changing: The Evolution of the Podcast Audience
- Five Quick Video SEO Tips to Help More People Find Your Content