What do you have in store for your content marketing program this year?
If you're want to gather leads, you might consider creating webinars, whitepapers, reports, and e-books, which are the types of content B2B buyers are most likely to trade their contact information for.
If your goal is to build relationships with leads, consider more social content. And if you want to guide prospects through the bottom of the funnel, consider case studies.
The graphic contains dozens of content marketing stats to help you decide where to focus your efforts. Ready to write? Check out the graphic below.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- ChatGPT: Marketing Dream or Marketing Disaster | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- The AI Conundrum: Should B2B Communicators Embrace ChatGPT?
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show