What do you have in store for your content marketing program this year?
If you're want to gather leads, you might consider creating webinars, whitepapers, reports, and e-books, which are the types of content B2B buyers are most likely to trade their contact information for.
If your goal is to build relationships with leads, consider more social content. And if you want to guide prospects through the bottom of the funnel, consider case studies.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Creative Habits to Inspire You and Make You More Productive [Infographic]
- Press the Damn Button: Livestreaming-Expert Brian Fanzo on Marketing Smarts
- Five Surefire Ways to Boost Your B2B Marketing Content's Readership
- Why Testimonials Are B2B Companies' Most Important Marketing Tool
- An Analysis of 912 Million Blog Posts: Length, Link, and Share Trends