What do you have in store for your content marketing program this year?
If you're want to gather leads, you might consider creating webinars, whitepapers, reports, and e-books, which are the types of content B2B buyers are most likely to trade their contact information for.
If your goal is to build relationships with leads, consider more social content. And if you want to guide prospects through the bottom of the funnel, consider case studies.
The graphic contains dozens of content marketing stats to help you decide where to focus your efforts. Ready to write? Check out the graphic below.
Continue reading "64 Statistics That Will Guide Your Content Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Biggest Frustrations of Content Managers [Infographic]
- It's About Time: Six Tried-and-True Ways to Extract Content From Your SMEs
- How to Build a Content Marketing Funnel That Will Drive Sales
- The Top Barriers to Creating Great B2B Content
- The Top 20 Content Marketing Hashtags, Topics, and Searches