Spring is long over, but let's be honest: You should probably be cleaning your office area more frequently than annually anyway, right?
If you need some motivation, consider two facts: Viruses can linger on unclean surfaces, and a cluttered desk may well be reducing your productivity. An infographic by Cleaning Services Group, a cleaning services provider, offers those reasons and more for sprucing up your workspace.
The graphic also outlines the correlation between tidy work spaces and greater productivity, citing a Harvard University experiment that concluded "messy, untidy workplaces can undermine people's persistence in completing tasks, therefor affecting productivity."
By sticking to a cleaning routine and maintaining a neatly organized work space, employees are much more likely to get their best work done and meet work targets.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The 2019 Hiring Outlook for Marketing and Advertising Jobs
- CMOs Need to Focus to Survive: Three Priorities to Ditch and Three to Latch On To
- How to Speak Tech Jargon: A Hilarious Guide [Video and Flowchart]
- Is Working From Home Better?
- How Marketers Can Be Strategic Influencers, and Why Their Input Is Key for Companies [Infographic]