Spring is long over, but let's be honest: You should probably be cleaning your office area more frequently than annually anyway, right?
If you need some motivation, consider two facts: Viruses can linger on unclean surfaces, and a cluttered desk may well be reducing your productivity. An infographic by Cleaning Services Group, a cleaning services provider, offers those reasons and more for sprucing up your workspace.
The graphic also outlines the correlation between tidy work spaces and greater productivity, citing a Harvard University experiment that concluded "messy, untidy workplaces can undermine people's persistence in completing tasks, therefor affecting productivity."
By sticking to a cleaning routine and maintaining a neatly organized work space, employees are much more likely to get their best work done and meet work targets.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Marketers Can Be Strategic Influencers, and Why Their Input Is Key for Companies [Infographic]
- 2019 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- Seven Key Traits of Desirable Marketing Talent
- Are You a Marketing Standout or Strikeout? Nine Tips to Help You Stand Out
- How to Make Money as a Writer [Infographic]