Spring is long over, but let's be honest: You should probably be cleaning your office area more frequently than annually anyway, right?
If you need some motivation, consider two facts: Viruses can linger on unclean surfaces, and a cluttered desk may well be reducing your productivity. An infographic by Cleaning Services Group, a cleaning services provider, offers those reasons and more for sprucing up your workspace.
The graphic also outlines the correlation between tidy work spaces and greater productivity, citing a Harvard University experiment that concluded "messy, untidy workplaces can undermine people's persistence in completing tasks, therefor affecting productivity."
By sticking to a cleaning routine and maintaining a neatly organized work space, employees are much more likely to get their best work done and meet work targets.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives