Spring is long over, but let's be honest: You should probably be cleaning your office area more frequently than annually anyway, right?
If you need some motivation, consider two facts: Viruses can linger on unclean surfaces, and a cluttered desk may well be reducing your productivity. An infographic by Cleaning Services Group, a cleaning services provider, offers those reasons and more for sprucing up your workspace.
The graphic also outlines the correlation between tidy work spaces and greater productivity, citing a Harvard University experiment that concluded "messy, untidy workplaces can undermine people's persistence in completing tasks, therefor affecting productivity."
By sticking to a cleaning routine and maintaining a neatly organized work space, employees are much more likely to get their best work done and meet work targets.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Establishing Work-Life Boundaries Is Key to Happiness: Author Carlos Hidalgo on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Be Happier at Work [Infographic]
- The Top Characteristics of Successful SMB Leaders
- Game of Time: How to Slay Productivity-Killing Dragons [Infographic]
- The Most In-Demand Content Marketing Skills