As the list of tasks we can do on our mobile phones grows—listen to music, watch a movie, take a photo, check your bank balance, turn on your heating, start your car, and so much more—so does our dependence on those pocket-sized devices.
And that can be good news for marketers. Mobile marketing can be a powerful marketing channel because consumers are becoming more and more connected to their phones.
Mobile is a quick and convenient communication method both for consumers and for businesses.
However, with such a powerful, instant, and personal marketing channel as the mobile phone, you need to be careful you don’t annoy your customers.
SMS service provider Esendex put together an infographic with the basic do's and don'ts of how to manage the channel. Check it out here; just tap or click to see a larger version.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Communications:
- Navigating the Power of B2B Communication by Getting to the Point: Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Art of Interviewing: Four Tips for Conducting Engaging Podcast and Radio Interviews
- Decoding Effective Communication and Understanding Impactful Connection: Jason Harris on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Discovering the Brain Science That Drives B2B Buyer Behavior: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Top 10 Passive-Aggressive Workplace Email Phrases [Infographic]
- Four Questions to Ask to Ensure Marketing Messaging Success [Infographic]