As the list of tasks we can do on our mobile phones grows—listen to music, watch a movie, take a photo, check your bank balance, turn on your heating, start your car, and so much more—so does our dependence on those pocket-sized devices.
And that can be good news for marketers. Mobile marketing can be a powerful marketing channel because consumers are becoming more and more connected to their phones.
Mobile is a quick and convenient communication method both for consumers and for businesses.
However, with such a powerful, instant, and personal marketing channel as the mobile phone, you need to be careful you don’t annoy your customers.
SMS service provider Esendex put together an infographic with the basic do's and don'ts of how to manage the channel. Check it out here; just tap or click to see a larger version.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Communications:
- Why Marketing Needs to Cultivate Conversation and Community: Revisiting 'The Cluetrain Manifesto'
- The Three Pillars of Winning Communication—Value, Passion, and Connection: Steve Multer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Annoys People Most About SMS Marketing
- Why Tone Matters More Than Ever in Business Communication
- How to Overcome Poor Communication to Drive Marketing Performance in 2023
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone