As the list of tasks we can do on our mobile phones grows—listen to music, watch a movie, take a photo, check your bank balance, turn on your heating, start your car, and so much more—so does our dependence on those pocket-sized devices.
And that can be good news for marketers. Mobile marketing can be a powerful marketing channel because consumers are becoming more and more connected to their phones.
Mobile is a quick and convenient communication method both for consumers and for businesses.
However, with such a powerful, instant, and personal marketing channel as the mobile phone, you need to be careful you don’t annoy your customers.
SMS service provider Esendex put together an infographic with the basic do's and don'ts of how to manage the channel. Check it out here; just tap or click to see a larger version.
Continue reading "The Do's and Don’ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever