How to keep customers: low prices, high quality, great service.
It's simple, right?
Ha. If only.
CallMiner, a company that analyzes voice calls to improve agent performance, created an infographic that explores the top reasons customers leave, along with how you can better communicate on the platforms they prefer and what customers say it takes to gain their loyalty.
Over four-fifths of customers say they would switch suppliers after a bad call center experience, according to the graphic. That means one simple negative experience can affect an entire relationship.
Marketers can help mitigate bad experiences by rewarding customers for renewing contracts and keeping prices low. But, ultimately, customers' experiences are a reflection of all of their interactions with a brand, which means every department needs to be aligned in creating customer satisfaction.
Check out the infographic to see how you can retain customers and reduce churn.
Continue reading "Why Customers Leave—and How You Can Keep Them [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- How to Build Trust With Data Visualization: Caroline Jerome on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Three Pillars of Positive Customer Experiences
- 'Be a Quitter Like Me'—Stories, Connections & Books: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Yes, Customers Always Know What They Want
- Digital Is Bigger Than E-Commerce: Jill Thomas of the PGA TOUR Superstore on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]