How to keep customers: low prices, high quality, great service.
It's simple, right?
Ha. If only.
CallMiner, a company that analyzes voice calls to improve agent performance, created an infographic that explores the top reasons customers leave, along with how you can better communicate on the platforms they prefer and what customers say it takes to gain their loyalty.
Over four-fifths of customers say they would switch suppliers after a bad call center experience, according to the graphic. That means one simple negative experience can affect an entire relationship.
Marketers can help mitigate bad experiences by rewarding customers for renewing contracts and keeping prices low. But, ultimately, customers' experiences are a reflection of all of their interactions with a brand, which means every department needs to be aligned in creating customer satisfaction.
Check out the infographic to see how you can retain customers and reduce churn.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- Why VoC and CX Can't Be One Size Fits All
- 10 Ways to Improve Customer Experience [Infographic]
- Three Steps to Personalizing the Overall Customer Experience
- How B2B Marketers Can Leverage Voice of Customer for Business Growth: Nate Brown on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Top Challenges to Providing an Exceptional B2B Customer Experience
- Balancing Consumer Trust with Privacy-Safe Targeting: Three Tactics