How to keep customers: low prices, high quality, great service.
It's simple, right?
Ha. If only.
CallMiner, a company that analyzes voice calls to improve agent performance, created an infographic that explores the top reasons customers leave, along with how you can better communicate on the platforms they prefer and what customers say it takes to gain their loyalty.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Rules for Growing Customer Loyalty Even as Coronavirus Disrupts Supply Chains
- Add Value and Revenue by Owning Customer Success
- Top 5 Critical Components of Great Customer Experience
- Transparency and Trust: The Key Links Between Data Regulation and Customer Experience
- How Are Customers Reacting to Your Loyalty Program? Four Issues to Avoid