The volatile history and uncertain future of cryptocurrencies has, understandably, turned many people away from using them. But the underlying technology they use—blockchain—has piqued the interest of people beyond investors.
The use of blockchain can benefit e-commerce businesses, and those businesses that get on board now will have a competitive advantage, argues the team at Mofluid, a Magento mobile app extension.
They created an infographic that explains what Bitcoin is, what blockchain is, and how blockchains can benefit e-commerce brands.
Blockchain, the infographic explains, provides e-commerce sites with security, transparency, and cost-cutting.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- How Consumers Feel About Brands' Use of AI
- Navigating Your (Marketing) Future With a Digital Map: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]