The volatile history and uncertain future of cryptocurrencies has, understandably, turned many people away from using them. But the underlying technology they use—blockchain—has piqued the interest of people beyond investors.
The use of blockchain can benefit e-commerce businesses, and those businesses that get on board now will have a competitive advantage, argues the team at Mofluid, a Magento mobile app extension.
They created an infographic that explains what Bitcoin is, what blockchain is, and how blockchains can benefit e-commerce brands.
Blockchain, the infographic explains, provides e-commerce sites with security, transparency, and cost-cutting.
Read on to find out how the technology can help your business.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Assessing Your CRM Implementation: Two Questions to Ask Yourself
- A New Way of Working Remotely: Email and IM Aren't Enough
- 11 Signs B2B Marketing and Sales Teams Need a CRM [Infographic]
- How Stanley Black and Decker Accelerated Digital Transformation: Orlando Gadea and Alexandre Soncini on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Technology Friday Forum