"Pop-ups" can have a negative connotation in marketing: We often think of intrusive website requests and alerts.
But off the Web, pop-ups can provide your customers with very positive experiences of your brand.
This infographic by plastic card printers Colourfast explores the advantages that pop-up shops can have your business. It also explains the different types of pop-ups and the pros and cons of each:
- Store within a store
- Kiosk or booth
- General vacant space
- Shopping centers
- Vacant street-level space
If you do decide to pop up, you'll want to be able to measure the impact both quantitatively and qualitatively, which the graphic defines how to do.
To see if popping up is right for your brand, check out the infographic.
Continue reading "The Rise of the Pop-Up Shop [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Events:
- How to Survey Attendees to Improve Your Virtual Event Strategy [Sample Questions and Metrics]
- The Hybrid Future: How B2B Events Are Evolving
- Virtual Events: 18 Ways to Rock at Virtual Engagement and Prove Value to Event Sponsors
- What's Next: Navigating the New Marketing Event Landscape
- How to Maximize the ROI of Hybrid Events in 2021