"Pop-ups" can have a negative connotation in marketing: We often think of intrusive website requests and alerts.
But off the Web, pop-ups can provide your customers with very positive experiences of your brand.
This infographic by plastic card printers Colourfast explores the advantages that pop-up shops can have your business. It also explains the different types of pop-ups and the pros and cons of each:
- Store within a store
- Kiosk or booth
- General vacant space
- Shopping centers
- Vacant street-level space
If you do decide to pop up, you'll want to be able to measure the impact both quantitatively and qualitatively, which the graphic defines how to do.
To see if popping up is right for your brand, check out the infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Event Marketing:
- The State of In-Person B2B Events in 2023
- 10 Essential Tips for Successful Event Marketing
- Leveraging Event-Led Growth | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Connect, Gather, and Learn: Why Events Are the Unheralded Engine of the First-Party Data Resurgence
- How to Use Contingency Planning to Future-Proof Your Event Strategy
- Event Marketing in 2023: Trends and Challenges