There are over 300,000 active bots on Facebook's Messenger platform, Facebook reported earlier this year.
And with 8 billion messages being exchanged between customers and businesses every month, chatbots are now an essential part of any customer service and marketing strategy.
But aren't chatbots are difficult to set up? And don't they require heaps of technical expertise and investment?
Chatbots will power 85% of customer service interactions by 2020, according to the graphic, which also explores how small business can get on board, how to create your Facebook chatbot and drive customers to your chatbot, and more.
Check out the guide to see whether chatbots are right for your brand.
Continue reading "A Small Business Guide to Facebook Chatbots [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Technology:
- Brands as the Center of Data Solutions? It's Already Happening
- How to Trim Your Out-of-Control Martech Stack
- Four Ways Conversational AI Can Boost Conversions [Infographic]
- The Martech Solutions Marketers Can't Live Without
- 12 Tech Trends to Watch in 2022 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Three Must-Have Capabilities for Your Attribution Solution