There are over 300,000 active bots on Facebook's Messenger platform, Facebook reported earlier this year.
And with 8 billion messages being exchanged between customers and businesses every month, chatbots are now an essential part of any customer service and marketing strategy.
But aren't chatbots are difficult to set up? And don't they require heaps of technical expertise and investment?
Chatbots will power 85% of customer service interactions by 2020, according to the graphic, which also explores how small business can get on board, how to create your Facebook chatbot and drive customers to your chatbot, and more.
Check out the guide to see whether chatbots are right for your brand.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Martech:
- How Salestech Can Embrace Customization at Scale
- Five Powerful Benefits of Chatbots in B2B Marketing
- Customer Data Platform vs. Customer Engagement Platform: Differences and Use-cases
- The Saturated Marketing Tech Landscape: The Case for Consolidation
- Why B2B Salestech and Sales Enablement Tools Don't Meet Expectations
- How AI and the Metaverse Impact the Datasphere [Infographic]